You can use iTunes to import songs by following these steps:
(1) Open iTunes
(2) Go to “File, Add File to Library”
(3) Select all the files for one CD
(4) Sort the music library by “Date Added”
(5) Right click on any of the new imported songs and click “Show in Windows Explorer”
(6) Upload these songs to WordPress and the meta data is intact.
Songs can be truncated for demo play by using the “Get info” section on each song. Go to the “Options” tab and select the start and stop times and click “Remember playback position”
Songs that were truncated by a different software tool may or may not contain the meta data contained in each song and therefore the song titles will not be included after uploading to WordPress.